GWA is your resource for expert advice and guidance for solar projects across the Midwest. Our experts have decades of experience in the solar PV industry, as well as a deep knowledge and understanding of utility regulations, energy generation infrastructure, rate structures and incentives and interconnection requirements. Our consulting services cover a broad range of solutions to meet your needs, including:
- Project & Environmental Permitting – GWA experts are experienced in obtaining the required permits for your project.
- Grant Writing – GWA has a proven track record for obtaining USDA REAP grants.
- Energy Use Analysis – Using modern technology and bill analyses, GWA develops strategies for energy savings.
- Geotechnical Analysis – Our geotechnical analysis capabilities ensure that your renewable energy project is properly engineered.
- Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies – GWA’s feasibility studies provide the information, analyses and conclusions necessary to make sound investment decisions.
With the experts at GWA Solar, you can get the information and resources you need to excel in the field of solar energy. Contact us today for a consultation using our web form or call 515-287-2852.